The second event of The Future We Want: The Change We Need series, hosted by the City of Vancouver in partnership with SFU.
How must the City of Vancouver think differently about housing and the housing market to better meet the needs of its residents, ensuring priority for those with the greatest need?
What is required of a new city-wide plan to ensure the urgent and transformative change necessary to establish an equitable housing system?
- Evan Siddall – President and CEO, Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation
- Khelsilem – Squamish Nation Councillor
- Barbara Steenbergen – Member of the Executive Committee, International Union of Tenants
- Leilani Farha – Global Director, The Shift
- William Azaroff – CEO, Brightside Community Homes Foundation
- Andy Yan – Director, The City Program at Simon Fraser University
- Meg Holden – Professor and Director, SFU Urban Studies
- Kerry Gold – Journalist and Globe and Mail Housing Columnist