Such a new-Vancouver type of thing. Let me count the ways:
- Craft beer: Not going away; getting bigger if anything, and working hard to find niches
- The name: “Electric Bicycle Brewing” (I can hear those teeth a’gnashing out there)
- The graphics: right out of those beloved hippie-dippy days of yore
- A mural for the street front, and interior décor described as “selfie-friendly”
- Ramen-infused beer: nothing like the marriage of food and beverage trends
- Location: 4th just east of Ontario, growing home to creatives in the tech industries
- Clustering: an area now also home to the luscious yummies at purebread (5th and Ontario), among other purveyors of nosh and sip.
With thanks to the Daily Hive.