Share your ideas for revitalizing the Agricultural Land Reserve (ALR) and the Agricultural Land Commission (ALC).
The survey focuses on collecting British Columbians opinions and views on these common themes:
- A defensible and defended ALR
- ALR resilience
- Stable governance
- Efficacy of zones 1 and 2
- Interpretation and implementation of the Act and regulation
- Food security and B.C.’s agricultural contribution
- Residential uses in the ALR
- Farm processing and sales in the ALR
- Unauthorized uses
- Non-Farm uses and resource extraction in the ALR
Here is the link to the process, discussion paper and ways to participate.
If you require further info, see the ALC website and good reference material in the library (especially the archived section).
Write something long or submit something short with key ideas/shifts or objectives. The advisory committee will see all of the submissions.