WordPress provides an annual report:
This blog was viewed about 590,000 times in 2014.
The busiest day of the year was July 31st with 4,011 views. The most popular post that day was Changing Times on Jock Radio: Trevor Linden speaks out on bike lanes .
These are the posts that got the most views in 2014:
- Ray Spaxman: “Is anyone else concerned?”– April 2014
- Changing Times on Jock Radio: Trevor Linden speaks out on bike lanes – July 2014
- The Politics of Point Grey Road: “An arterial for all Vancouverites” – January 2014
- Vision: The End of the Residential Highrise? – November 2014
- COPE would scrap Burrard Bridge bike lane because of congestion .
These were the five most active commenters (one counted twice by WordPress):
- Thomas Beyer – 546
- Susan Smith – 377
- Thomas Beyer – 286
- Bob – 264
- Guest – 263
Blogging resumes on Monday, with some new features.
The best to you all, faithful readers, for 2015.